Friday, August 14, 2009

Out of Reach

When I started this Blog with my heart open and honest I was excited, nervous and a little scared to “Let Go”. Let go of the known and the unknown, the past and the future. Now, here I am, back where it all began, I’ve let it all go and don’t know how to melt back in the mold I’ve grown out of. Am I expected to melt back into the mold? Or do I make a new mold for myself? Where do I go to find contentment, the satisfaction of the life I once had? Is it possible to find it here, what if I never figure it out? What if I suffer from this confusion forever? I feel like it’s all out of my reach. I’ll never be who I was before I left for my search. But will I ever be able to find the peace, joy and contentment of the simple life here in this hectic life? It all feels so far out of my reach. Now I close the door of this blog but pray that this chapter in my life will mold me into a stronger person. And if you wish to continue reading about my journey I will have a new blog I hope to keep up with - kristinarhuman.blogspot.com

No comments: